欢迎访问全国商务外语翻译考试网

当前时间:2024年04月19日 05:08

翻译技巧
翻译技巧
当前位置:首页 >翻译技巧
外贸商务英语业务交流常用语及英语打电话情景对话
来源:未知  时间:2020-04-16

  商务英语电话对话范文对于外贸行业从业人员来说,除了有相关专业的外贸行业知识之外,专业英语知识也是工作中必不可少的一部分,外贸商务英语的好坏至关重要,直接影响到工作能否顺利开展。今天想和大家分享外贸商务英语业务交流常用语及常用英语打电话情景对话。

外贸商务英语业务交流常用语

1. It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.

我只想讨论一下日程的问题,就是现在你们是否方便。

2. We will do our best to ship the goods as early as possible, and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.

我们将尽力早日装运,并相信你方对这批货物会全方位满意。

3. I believe that our pleasure cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.

我相信多年的友好合作,我们已经成了可信赖的伙伴。

4. I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

5. I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

6. Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

7.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

8.Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

9.I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

10.We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

11.Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

12.Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

13.This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

14.On behalf of our company,I‘d like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.

谨代表我方公司,很高兴地在此迎接你

15.I do hope you will visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and hospitality.

我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待。

外贸商务英语打电话情景对话范例

Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?

珍妮:您好,业务部,我是Jane Fields ,我能为你效劳吗?

Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

迈克尔:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

珍妮:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

迈克尔:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

珍妮:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Michael:And the price on the RS-four?

迈克尔:那RS-4 的价格呢?

Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

珍妮:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

迈克尔:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

珍妮:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

迈克尔:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.

珍妮:别客气,再见。

    以上就是想和大家分享的外贸商务英语业务交流常用语及英语打电话情景对话范例。希望能够帮助到大家。。

你知道你的Internet Explorer是过时了吗?

为了得到我们网站最好的体验效果,我们建议您升级到最新版本的Internet Explorer或选择另一个web浏览器.一个列表最流行的web浏览器在下面可以找到.